Friday 6 March 2015

2nd Screening Feedback

Today I screened the second draft of my music video to Shaun and Sinead. They were pleased with the progression that has been made from the 1st draft. However, there are some changes that I will need to make. Firstly, they felt that I should get rid of the Bad TV effect as they could not see footage clearly, so I will be removing the video filter. Furthermore Sinead suggested that I should remove the police car footage and remove all the images of the dead body and knives etc. Shaun also mentioned that there was not enough performance footage of the artists, so I will need to add more footage of her singing to the song. In addition to this, Sinead also said the narrative was not well planned as the video started with the artists plotting to kill her boyfriend then scenes of them happy. We discussed on how we can change this, we concluded that it will start with a close up of the artist , then a scene of her walking on the beach then the footages of her and her boyfriend . Then her finding out that he has cheated. Instead of her killing him , Sinead suggested that I should shoot a scene of her going to her boyfriend room and taking all his clothes and burning them instead of her killing him. Overall, they where pleased with the quality of the footage from the second shoot. This feedback has been very helpful and I will use it to make changes to my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment